: Bella Rebecca
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
: 33.38 MB
How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook. 30 yummy snack and dessert recipes for a successful gluten free diet.
If like me, you're gluten intolerant and are sick of eating the same gluten free recipes every day, then this is the right Gluten Free cookbook for you.
I’m pretty confident that you’ll benefit from How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook that’s filled with awesome gluten free recipes to help you get gluten allergy free faster
My name is Bella Rebecca and my journey with the Gluten Free diet started two months after I was released from a hospital after being diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
Looking down at the cocktail of meds I was going to be taking for the rest of my life, I knew there had to be another way.
Two years later, I am 100% gluten free, loving my How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook recipes and off ALL of my meds with no Celiac symptoms.
It is incredible what I have been able to achieve by merely changing what I eat, using the gluten free recipes in this How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook and don’t even get me started on how much weight I lost
If you have just begun your journey into the How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook diet or you are simply looking for exciting new gluten free recipes, this How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook will solve your problem.
Here’s a free How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook recipe from this gluten free cookbook
Easy Cheesy Tortillas Ingredients
3 cups gluten-free flour
1 cup milk
200g Parmesan cheese (shredded)
4 small tomato (chopped)
1 can sweet corn (drained)
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt How can it be Gluten Free Recipe Instructions
• Whist the gluten-free flour, salt, baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
• Add in the milk and mix until the dough comes together; place on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
• Using your hands, divide the dough into equal pieces and roll a dough ball until a thin, round tortilla is formed.
• Layer a tortilla with parmesan cheese, chopped tomato and corn. Then place the second tortilla on top.
• Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan over medium- high heat. Place the tortillas on skillet for 2 minutes each side until cheese is melted and tortillas are slightly brown.
• Remove from skillet and serve on plates.
I remember that this was one of the first dishes that made me decide that doing gluten free wasn't going to suck. After you eat this, you'll agree. #olivertwist What you will find inside this How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook
- What is the Celiac Disease?
- What is the Gluten Free?
- Non Gluten Free Foods to avoid at all costs
- Gluten Free FAQ and answers to How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook Issues
- How to make Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 30 How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook recipes
- 15 Gluten-Free snack recipes
- 15 Gluten-Free diet dessert recipes
- Recommended Brands for these How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook recipes Buy this How can it be Gluten Free Cookbook now for weightloss, better health and glowing skin!