The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
October 29, 2014 Merrick Library Senatorial Districts 6 & 8, Assembly Districts 14, & 15
The candidates for the 6th SD are Kemp Hannon (R, C, I) vs Ethan D. Irwin (D,WF) Senate District 8 Michael Vinditto (R,C,I) vs David W. Denenberg (D, WF) This is the seat of former Senator Fuschillo. The candidates for AD 14 are David G. McDonough (R,C,I) vs Gasparre G. Tumminello (D,WF) Assembly District 17 Thomas McKevitt (R,C,I) vs Jonathan C. Clarke (D)
Voting has never been easier! www.Vote411.org
Please take advantage of this simple way to make your voice heard on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
It’s time to print up your ballot and take it to the polls.
- When you type your address into www.Vote411.org, you will see your local ballots along with a wealth
of voting-related information. Here are step-by-step instructions on
how you can make the most of this online service:
- Enter the following in your browser: www.Vote411.org. (You may want to bookmark this site for further viewing.)
- Enter your address, and then click on the green box, “ENTER”.
- Click on another green box, “Get personalized information on candidates and issues”.
- Click on the blue box, “Find My Information”.
- Click on “Next Race” and continue clicking on the “Next Race” or “Previous Race” to see all
- the information on your ballot.
- To get a written copy of your ballot (optional), click on the white box, “All My Races”, and then click on “Finish”.
- Scroll down to print your ballot or enter your email address to have your ballot emailed to you.
Join us for our Post-Election Supper, Tuesday, November 18th, 2014
We will enjoy a light meal and a lively discussion. With Commentary on the Election Results by
Newsday Columnist JOYE BROWN
at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Shelter Rock48 Shelter Rock, Road Manhasset, NY 11030
Exit 27 North on Northern State Pkwy. Drive north on Shelter Rock Road approximately one and a half miles. UU Congregation is on left. If you reach Northern Blvd., you’ve gone too far.
$20.00 per person
Doors Open at 6:00 pm
Buffet Supper at 6:30 pm
For further information call 516 883-0698 or contact us at email@example.com